TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site
Usage Terms for Site
- This section contains the legal terms and conditions that apply to users use of the website-www.sportsetech.com (“Website“) (use as for accessing and browsing it, printing, copying and downloading from it, posting to it, linking to or from it or registering or performing transaction with it) (“Use“) (the “Usage Terms“). User must read these Usage Terms. By continuing Use, user confirm that they have read, understood and agree with these Usage Terms in their entirety. If user does not agree to these Usage Terms in their entirety, they must not Use or continue to Use this Site.
- User use of this Site’s published links, messages, material or information (“Content“) must only be for lawful and mentioned purposes and must not be in a way that infringes Our or anyone else’s rights or restricts or inhibits ours or anyone else’s usage pleasure of this Site.
- Your Use of this Site is solely for your own personal use. Except where the relevant page of this Site and these usage terms expressly permit you to do so, or we consent in writing to you doing so, you may not Use this Site:
- to copy, reproduce, use, re-sell or otherwise deal with any Content on this Site;
- for the purpose of commercially exploiting the Content or any part of it in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation or in a way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has an unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to modify, distribute or re-post any Content on this Site;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- To reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep link into this Site on or from any other website.
- You must not:
- knowingly introduce viruses, Trojans, worms or other Content which is, or may be, malicious or technologically harmful to Us or anyone else;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of this Site, the server on which this Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Site;
- attack this Site including attacks via denial-of-service or distributed denial-of service;
- post or distribute any defamatory, obscene messages or Content which may otherwise be unlawful (including that which includes any other person’s proprietary information such as trademarks, copyrighted or confidential information or trade secrets and where you are not authorized by the owner or rights holder to post or distribute such information).
Information About Us
- This Site is operated by Sports eTech FZE (“We“, “Our” or “Us“).
- We are a Free Zone registered company registered in Ajman Free Zone Authority. Our registered office is SM Office –F1 104A, P.O.Box 14432
- We are anInformation & Technology service providers that offerbooking services on behalf of Sports suppliers, operators or owners of sports venues, events,fitness centers, facilities, clubs, activities, camps, leagues and tournaments (“Facilities”).
- We reserve the right to update, change, suspend or permanently close the Site and update these Usage Terms from time to time. We recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed on the current Site Terms which apply to your Use. By continuing to Use this Site, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes to these Site Terms.
- We do not guarantee that this Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accuracy of Content And User/s Reliance On It
- The Content on this Site is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal or other professional advice or endorsement of any third party and so you may not rely upon it as such. Views expressed in user generated Content are the opinions of those users and do not represent Our views, opinions, beliefs or values and We reserve the right to monitor, edit or censor such user generated Content where We consider it appropriate or necessary to do so.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations, warranties and guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Content in or on this Site is accurate, complete, up-to-date and/or does not infringe the rights of any third party.
- Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill)
Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- The Intellectual property of this site does not limit to presented content, offers and briefing of how things work to Users. Our area of operations, process and solutions presented also form the IP usage rights. These IP rights are directly part of Sports eTech until mentioned, else it is owned by its stakeholders (Sports Facilities, Events, Solution providers) which is presented with website users under our contractual agreement with stakeholders.
- Our Website helps users to find sports activities related to sports facilities, events, offers and locations to make reservations and enquire for these either through links to third parties or through this Site for services and products delivered by suppliers for whom we act as service providers. When you make a booking, you are entering into a contract with suppliers via Sports eTech FZE, not with Sports eTech FZE itself.
- As such when making a booking for a sports Facility, Fitness Center, Event, Camp and similar nature it is user responsibility to seek out and familiarize out the terms for that sports Facility in the instance that they are not otherwise provided to you.
- As this Website acts as an interface in your transactions with suppliers in the sport industry, you must be legally authorized to enter into contractual obligations and have the requisite consent or authority to act for or on behalf of any persons included in such transactions. If you are under the age of 18, you must not Use this Site or submit personal information unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian. You warrant that all data provided by you is accurate and you guarantee the accuracy of any information entered on this Site by you in relation to a transaction, booking or person whom you represent.
- Any Use of this Site by you which is fraudulent or in conflict with these Site Usage Terms shall give us the right to refuse you access to the products and services offered by us and sport industry suppliers or to the Site.Any bookings made by you with third party suppliers (who are not Affiliates) will be governed by the terms and conditions of such third party suppliers. Any bookings made by you through this Site with Affiliates will be governed by these Site Usage Terms and any other legal notices contained on this Site or any other specific sales terms and conditions which are on this Site and which We draw your attention to during the booking process.
Liability For Bookings
- Sports eTech FZE is not responsible for and disclaims any and all liability related to any and all bookings for our suppliers’ Facilities. Accordingly, any bookings that are made by you as a result of using the site are done so at your own risk and when making a booking you accept all liability for any losses or damages that occur at a Facility, Event, Camp, and Session as a direct or indirect result of a booking you make for the Sports offerings.
- Sports eTech FZE shall not in any circumstances have any liability for any losses or damages which may be suffered by the sports or similar supplier (or any person claiming under or through the supplier), whether the same are suffered directly or indirectly or are immediate or consequential, and whether the same arise in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise howsoever, which fall within any of the following categories:
- damage, even though Sports eTech was aware of the circumstances in which such special damages could arise;
- loss of revenues and profits;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity;
- loss of goodwill;
- any injury or death resulting from a booking that Sports eTech or its solutions facilitated.
Pricing, Changes To Bookings And Cancellations
- All refunds and cancellations are subject to the Sports activities provider’s terms and conditions. In general, there are no refunds granted for the cancellation of bookings. A change in time/schedule, facility, partial refund or refund may be granted at the absolute discretion of Sports eTech and/or the Sports activities providers.
- The Sports providers may cancel or move a booking at any time for reasons beyond our control. In these instances we will make every effort to gain a refund on behalf of the booker or move the booking to a suitable time.
- The price for bookings may change at any time and the information provided on our site and solution may or may not reflect these immediate changes and to be correct. We will make every effort to ensure that the correct pricing is provided at the time of booking but cases may occur when the Facility amends their pricing before a booking has started. As such it is our responsibility to pass on the price difference but we accept no liability for any change in price.
- As a service provider,we reserve the right to charge a non-refundable booking fee to cover our expenses, including (but not limited to) payment gateway or card handling and chargeback fees.
Links To Outside Websites From This Site
- This Website contains links to websites of third parties (Sports and other complementing services providers) that we think users may want to visit. These links are provided for user’s information only. We do not vet these websites and do not have control over their Contents. While accessing other websites via links from this Site, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of use and privacy policies that govern the use of those websites.
- Our registered Sports services providers would utilize and extend our Booking solution services and online payment option in their websites to facilitate users for consumption of offered services.
Our Liability And The Rights Of Third Parties
- Sports eTech assures reasonable efforts to ensure that this website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content, we do not guarantee that user’s Use of this Website (including any Content on or website accessible from this Site) will not cause damage to user computer or other devices. Users are responsible for ensuring that they have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the website safely (and any websites which are accessed via links from this website) and to scan out anything that could damage or harm their computer or other devices.
- Sports eTech excludes all liability for any loss and/or damages, whether in contract, due to negligence, breach of statutory needs, or otherwise which directly or indirectly are caused by or arise from or in connection with:
- your Use of or reliance on the Content on this Site;
- your failure to protect your password or account details;
- this Site being unavailable or inaccessible at any time or for any period;
- delays or interruptions to the delivery of any Content on this Site or any products and services provided by Us on this Site; or
- a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your Use of this Site and any Content on the Site or any website accessible from the Site.
- Sports eTech assumes no liability for the content of other websites linked on this Website. Such links should not be interpreted as an endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Nothing in these Website Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or Our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation fraud, or any other liability that We cannot exclude or limit under applicable law. If any provision in the disclaimers and exclusions from liability contained in these Site Usage Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- No user or third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Site Terms, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) or Consumer Protect Act of UAE or otherwise Sports eTech services representing countries.
Jurisdiction, Applicable Law And Language
- If you are an end user, please note that these Site Terms, its subject matter and its formation, are governed by UAE and specific Ajman Free Zone laws. You and We both agree that any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with Use of this Site (including any contract entered by you with Us through the Website) is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UAE. However, if you are a resident of other emirate or country you may only bring proceedings in Ajman Emirate as we are registered entity with Ajman Free Zone Authority.
- If you as visitor of website find any content/section of website is violating copyrights aspect, a written notice as email or registered mail to be given to our registered address to look into the violation aspect (if any) with reasonable evidence which shall be taken care with corrective measures. As there are third-party content been given in website and even with enough measures of validation is set, chances of copyright content might exists.
- If you are a business user, these Website Terms, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by UAE business law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UAE and Ajman as precedence.
- All contracts shall be concluded in English.
- These Site Terms (including, where applicable, Our Privacy Statement) set out the entire agreement between user and Us and supersede any and all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you have any concerns about any Content that appears on this Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our Website and we would be Happy to serve you more having your valuable feedback or suggestions to improve our services.